Monday, April 11, 2011
To the ladies... Some things to think about.
Saw this on my friends tumblr & i loved it.
- If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay.
- Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior. Allow your intuition to save you from heartache.
- Stop trying to change yourselves for a relationship that’s not meant to be.
- Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy.
- If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve then hell no, you can’t “be friends.” A friend wouldn’t mistreat a friend.
- Don’t settle. If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is.
- Don’t stay because you think “it will get better.” You’ll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.
- The only person you can control in a relationship is you.
- Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you. If something bothers you, speak up.
- Never let a man know everything. He will use it against you later.
- You cannot change a man’s behavior. Change comes from within.
- Do not make him into a quasi-god. He is a man, nothing more nothing less. Never let a man define who you are.
- Never borrow someone else’s man. If he cheated with you, he’ll cheat on you.
- You need time to heal between relationships, there is nothing cute about baggage. Deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship.
- You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you. A relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals, look for someone complimentary not supplementary.
- When a man always knows where you are, and your always readily available to him- he takes it for granted.
- A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.
- Don’t fully commit to a man who doesn’t give you everything that you need. Keep him in your radar but get to know others.
- They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them and an entire lifetime to forget them.
- Advice from Oprah Winfrey