Tuesday, March 29, 2011
REVIEW ; EBAY LASHES
So one of my best friends Sara ordered 10 boxes of falsies from ebay for about 10 dollars i think, and gave me a couple of boxes to have. I was really happy cause 1. LETS BE REAL! Lashes are NOT the cheapest. and i just got about 20 pairs for free :D and 2. I've heard about them through youtube and was always just curiuos about them. The only thing that sucked was that she ordered the same style for all 10 boxes. Eh.
So lets keep this review short & sweet.
- Price. You get a lot of lashes for what you pay for. About 10 pairs per box
- If you don't wear lashes everyday, it takes awhile to run out
- CAN look natural, but these lashes are really long.
- They feel like hard plastic! My least favorite kind of falsies, but i guess you get what you pay for
- They rip easy! If you can see in my 2nd picture, i tried to take a pair out and part of the lashes just ripped off!
- Cannot re- use more than once. It will look disgusting.
- Have to trim the ends cause the lash band keeps going. Weird
- Inconsistant length, some of the lashes just point in random directions.
- Sometimes when you curl them with an eyelash curler, it ruins the whole lash and makes your eyes look funny.
* Here are some pics of the lashes on, but they arent that great..
In the end, i would rate these lashes a 4 out of 10. I havent been buying falsies lately, so i just grab for these, BUT if i had other lashes like Ardells, i would definitely reach for those first over these.
For those who have lashes like these from Ebay, how did you like these? Do you grab for them often?